The Goals of Fellowship’s Foster Care & Adoption Ministry:
- To be a church that possesses God’s heart for orphans and that His love would shine through us to them in practical ways.
- To mobilize the people of Fellowship to engage in fostering and adopting. (Are you a foster or adoptive parent already? Please fill out this Foster or Adoptive Parent Survey here & return to Ron Gibson or Danille Brown.)
- To mobilize the people of Fellowship to be involved in providing wrap-around care for those engaged in fostering and adopting in our church family.
- To reach out to and provide wrap-around care to Foster and Adoptive families in Norwalk and central Iowa. (If you are intersted in Wrap-Around Care please fill out this form & return to Ron Gibson or Danille Brown.)
- To be an encouragement and a resource to other churches in Norwalk and central Iowa to be involved in Foster Care and Adoption.
- To drastically lower the number of children waiting for families to Foster Care and Adoption in our region and our state.
For questions getting involved or just more information please contact Ron Gibson or Danille Brown. If you want more in depth information, please contact Krista Petty, State Director of Iowa Kids Belong. Also you can visit America's Kids Belong website & Four Oaks website here for more detailed information.